Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December 1, 2021 - Staff Reviews



Image courtesy of WV Reads
https://wvreads.overdrive.com/media/769846


The Innocent
By: David Baldacci
BCPL Book Club November 2021 Selection

I was never in to the hype of Baldacci. I typically read other genres and authors. For some reason I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I thought it was a fast pace action thriller (which I normally am not in to except for watching movies) and listening to the production done via an audiobook stepped up the game enough that I have checked out the next book in this series as I liked the main character, who is named Will and is an assassin.

The actors who read the book (2 of them) were a nice voice cast to listen to and the sound effects made me think of what earlier radio was for people before TVs.

(AS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments respectful and geared towards the review, new arrival post only. The library does reserve the right to remove any negative posts that it deems inappropriate.